All NFHS Rules Except:
· Games are two 16-minute halves with stopped time for grades 4-11.
- 6 personal fouls per game before disqualification.
· One and one on the 10th team foul, No double bonus.
. Last Minute (1:00) of the game all common fouls (non-shooting) will be 1 and 1 (unless team is ahead by 10 or more points)
TIMING & OVERTIME
- Pre-game warm up 3 minutes (unless extended by tournament official).
- Halftime 3 minutes
Overtime will be 2 minutes. Second Overtime is sudden death in Pool Play. CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES & Playoff Bracket Games sudden death does not exist. 2-minute overtimes will be played until winner is determined.
- Two full timeouts to use any point of game
- 30 Second Time Out for each half, the first half timeout does not carry to second half, second half does NOT carry into overtime.
- Overtime includes 1 additional 30-second timeout plus accumulated fulls.
Mercy Rule: if team is winning by more than 20 points in the last 8 minutes the clock will run.
Clock will STOP for timeouts (team and referee) and shooting fouls. Clock restarts when player receives ball for 2nd free throw. If score returns to under 15 clock will stop with no mercy rule in effect
Player receiving 2 technical fouls is excused from the game and will not play in the next game. Any player ejected for fighting will be excused from the tournament.
Any Coach receiving 2 technical fouls is excused from the game and must leave the gymnasium for duration of that game. They will be allowed to coach next game with approval of Tournament Director & Site Manager.
Only Coaches wearing wristband & scorekeepers with scorebook (paper or electric) may sit in the bench area.
We provide a scorekeeper. Have your own book or at least someone recording foul and timeout information. It is not our scorekeeper,s responsibility to inform coach of personal foul and timeout information. Your scorekeeper may sit in bench area, but not at the table. Scorekeeper may review with official scorekeeper at halftime. Official scorekeeper has final say on all discrepancies. Court official has right to remove any scorekeeper from bench area if deemed necessary.
No Grace period from the scheduled start time, unless Tournament Director has reason to grant extension.
- 1. Head to Head competition on two-way ties.
2. Score differential up to a maximum of 15 points per game.
3. Least points allowed
All forfeits will be given a differential of 15 points and will NOT be used in calculation of least allowed.